Web Content Display
- Created: Fri, 02 Aug 2019
- latest Update: Fri, 02 Aug 2019
- By: Khaoula
UnifyBusiness-theme-xxx.war: The theme installation package.
UnifyBusiness-theme-xxx.zip: The theme source code.
You can download the packages from our software catalog.
This section will allow you to start using the theme directly in your new website or an existing one.
To install the theme in your Liferay instance, you can either:
- Copy the theme war to <liferay installation>/deploy folder which will trigger the theme hot deployment.
- Or you can use your liferay portal, just follow those steps:
Go Control panel -> Apps -> App Manager -> upload -> Select the unify theme war and by clicking install, it will be uploaded to the server and installed
After seeing the success deploying message "1 theme for corporate-onepage-theme is available for use", you can find the theme under site template.
Go to sites -> site templates -> UnifyBusiness Theme -> manage then click on the configure icon next to pages, if for some reason you don't see the corporate-onepage-theme as a current theme, please change it by clicking on 'Change Current Theme' button, check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7EVdHvr8IU
Apply the theme
After installing the theme, you are probably wondering how to use and apply it to your actual site.
Here are the steps:
- Go Control Panel -> sites and choose the desired site -> Go to Site Settings -> pages -> click on the configure icon next to pages and select the corporate-onepage-theme.
- You can import the theme resources to your site and easily use it