Unify real-estate Documentation
- Created: Tue, 07 May 2019
- latest Update: Tue, 07 May 2019
- By: Khaoula
Unify-real-estate-theme: The theme installation package.
You can download the packages from our software catalog
This section will allow you to start using the theme directly in your new website or an existing one.
To install the theme in your Liferay instance, you can either:
Go Control panel -> Apps -> App Manager -> upload -> Select the unify theme war and by clicking install, it will be uploaded to the server and installed
After seeing the success deploying message "1 theme for unify-real-estate-theme is available for use", you can find the theme
Go to sites -> site templates -> Unify real-estate Theme -> manage then click on the configure icon next to pages, if for some reason you don't see the unify-real-estate-theme as a current theme, please change it by clicking on 'Change Current Theme' button, check this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7EVdHvr8IU
Apply the theme
After installing the theme, you are probably wondering how to use and apply it to your actual site.
Here are the steps:
There are 7 settings you can change
- use_unify_logo: use or not the unify logo
- show_search_box: display or not the search box
- show_language_choice: display or not the language box
- show_topbar: display or not the topbar
- topbar_icons_content: set the icons content to display in the topbar
- topbar_list_content: set the content of the list of links to display in topbar