Unify marketing Documentation
- Created: Mon, 01 Apr 2019
- latest Update: Tue, 02 Apr 2019
- By: Khaoula
Unify-marketing-theme: The theme installation package.
You can download the packages from our software catalog
This section will allow you to start using the theme directly in your new website or an existing one.
To install the theme in your Liferay instance, you can either:
Go Control panel -> Apps -> App Manager -> upload -> Select the unify theme war and by clicking install, it will be uploaded to the server and installed
After seeing the success deploying message "1 theme for unify-marketing-theme is available for use", you can find the theme
Go to sites -> site templates -> Unify marketing Theme -> manage then click on the configure icon next to pages, if for some reason you don't see the unify-marketing-theme as a current theme, please change it by clicking on 'Change Current Theme' button
Apply the theme
After installing the theme, you are probably wondering how to use and apply it to your actual site.
Here are the steps:
There are 5 settings you can change
- show_social_icons: display or not social icons in the top header
- social_content: and the icons content
- show_call_number: show/hide the call number
- call_number_content: set the call number content
- footer_content: set the footer content id
- use_unify_logo: use the default unify logo
If you are seeing the issue bellow, please extract the license.xml file out of the lpkg and deploy that first will work around the issue, to do so yu can open the lpkg with winrar.
"Unable to resolve unify-marketing-theme java.lang.Exception: This
application does not have a valid license."
This issue will be fixed in a later liferay release.