Web Content Display
Project management Documentation
- Created: Thu, 29 Aug 2019
- latest Update: Fri, 06 Sep 2019
- By: Khaoula
project-management-portlet.war: The theme installation package.
You can download the package from our software catalog
This section will allow you to start using the portlet directly in your website .
To install the portlet in your Liferay instance, you can either:
- Copy the portlet war file to <liferay installation>/deploy folder which will trigger the portlet hot deployment.
- Or you can use your liferay portal, just follow those steps:
Go Control panel -> Apps -> App Manager -> upload -> Select the pm portlet war and by clicking install, it will be uploaded to the server and installed
After seeing the success deploying message "3 portlets for project-management-portlet are available for use", you can start using it.
Use the portlet
After installing the portlet, you are probably wondering how to use it.
Here are the steps:
Navigate to your website -> signin -> click on the add icon in the top of the page and go to Utiliy category, you will find 3 portlets:
- Scrum board: This component will help you to check the current tasks and easily change it status during your daily meeting
- Projects management: You can use it to have a quick summary on all the existing projects and its status.
- Tasks management: with tasks management you can create your tickets and assigned to your project members
Both projects-management and tasks-management are configurable, it will allows you to easily control portlet accessibility