Web Content Display
HealthCare Theme Documentation
- Created: Thu, 23 May 2019
- latest Update: Thu, 23 May 2019
- By: Khaoula
HealthCare-theme.war: The theme installation package.
HealthCare-theme-src.zip: The theme source code.
You can download the packages from our software catalog
This section will allow you to start using the theme directly in your new website or an existing one.
To install the theme in your Liferay instance, you can either:
- Copy the theme war to <liferay installation>/deploy folder which will trigger the theme hot deployment.
- Or you can use you liferay portal, just follow those steps:
Go Admin -> Control panel -> App Manager -> Install -> Select the HealthCare theme war and by clicking install, it will be uploaded to the server and installed
After seeing the success deploying message, you can find the theme site template under sites.
Apply the theme
After installing the theme, you are probably wondering how can use and apply it to your actual site.
Here are the steps:
- Go Admin -> Control Panel -> sites and choose the desired site
- In the available theme section select HealthCare
Using the Site Template
The Site Template has the same pages as the themes Demo Site in Themeray. You can use it as a template for your new Site.
So to do that:
- Go Admin -> Control Panel -> Site -> Add ->HealthCare Theme
- Set The Site name and click Save -> Save
And that's you cant see your site with all the theme pages
To See it click Page -> Site page -> View pages (Private/public)
Change the Theme Settings
- Color Schemes (8 different colors)
- Display or not, the widgets in the footer
- 3 different settings for the footer widget section (left, right and middle)
- Display or not, the footer
- 2 setting for the footer container (left and right)
- Use or not the company logo
To modify any of those settings all what you have to do is to go back to the site -> look and feel and you save any modification you make
Use the Webcontent templates
- Go to control panel -> Site Templates select the HealthCare Theme ->Content -> Web Content then export all the web content.
- After finishing the webcontent exportation, go back to your site -> Content -> Web Content -> then click the setting button -> click export/import
Slect the exported webcontent you just downloaded from HealthCare theme -> continue -> continue -> import.
And that's it, you can now use the HealthCare webcontent. In the page you need to display the webcontent:
- Add a web content display:
- Under the web content display click select web conten
- Then choose any web content you need.
After saving your choice, you can also edit it by clicking the icon edit.