EU Cookie Agreement Documentation
- Created: Fri, 05 Feb 2021
- latest Update: Fri, 05 Feb 2021
- By: sabri ben salem
com.themeray.privacy-1.0.0.jar: Jar installation package.
ThemerayPrivacy.zip: The source file.
You can download the packages from our software catalog
User documentationThis section will allow you to start using the portlet directly on your website.
To install the module in your Liferay instance, you can either:
Go Control panel -> Apps -> App Manager -> upload -> Select the Eu Cookie module jar and by clicking install, it will be uploaded to the server and installed
After seeing the success deploying message "1 portlet for ThemerayPrivacy is available for use", you can start using it
1. Update the portal-ext.properties file:
- Add this property
- Restart your portal server.
2. Configure the module:
when you access your site you can see a new menu in the right sidebar menu "Disclaimer Configuration".
The submenu "EU Privacy Disclaimer Configuration" contains a configuration for the module:
1. create a web content with extended information about cookies
2. create a web content with the message that will appear on the banner
4. enter the ID of the web content with extended privacy information in the first field and the ID of the web content with the message on the banner in the second field
5. enter a number in the third field that defines how many days the cookie "hiding banner" will be valid