- Created: Fri, 02 Aug 2019
- latest Update: Tue, 03 Sep 2019
- By: Khaoula
ecommerce-theme.war: The theme installation package.
src-ecommerce-theme.zip: The theme source code.
You can download the packages from our software catalog.
This section will allow you to start using the theme directly in your new or an existing website (For an existing one, please read carefully section Use the Webcontent templates)
To install the theme in your Liferay instance, you can either:
Go Admin -> Control panel -> Apps -> Upload-> Select the Unify Ecommerce theme war and by clicking install, it will be uploaded to the server and installed
After seeing the success deploying message "1 theme for unify-ecommerce-theme is available for use
... update_mapping ...", you can find the theme
Apply the theme
After installing the theme, you are probably wondering how to use and apply it to your actual site.
Here are the steps:
Using the Site Template
The Site Template has the same pages as the themes Demo Site in Themeray. You can use it as a template for your new Site.
So to do that:
And that's it, you can see your site with all the theme's pages
To See it select Go to public pages (Private/public)
Change the Theme Settings
There are 12 settings you can change
- header: you can use one of the 11 background colors to customize the header of your website
- nav_styles: their is 8 styles for your navigation menu.
- nav_full_width: make the navigation menu wide to fit the screen size
- nav_alignments: you can set the menu at the left, center or right
- nav_position: you can choose between static, sticky bottom, sticky top header
- show_topbar: display or not the top menu
- topbar_bg: in case of displaying the top menu you can customize its background
- topbar_content: and also the its content
- show_search_box: display or hide the search box
- show_language_choice: display or hide the language box
- footer_content: set the footer content id
If you are seeing the issue bellow, please extract the license.xml file out of the lpkg and deploy that first will work around the issue, to do so you can open the lpkg with winrar.
"Unable to resolve unify-ecommerce-theme java.lang.Exception: This
application does not have a valid license."
This issue will be fixed in a later liferay release.