- Created: Mon, 15 Jun 2015
- latest Update: Fri, 30 Nov 2018
- By: Khaoula
creativo-theme-22.214.171.124-ce.war: The theme installation package.
src-creativo-theme-6.2-ce.zip: The theme source code.
You can download the packages from our software catalog.
This section will allow you to start using the theme directly in your new or an existing website (For an existing one, please read carefully section Use the Webcontent templates)
To install the theme in your Liferay instance, you can either:
- Copy the theme war to <liferay installation>/deploy folder which will trigger the theme hot deployment.
- Or you can use you liferay portal, just follow those steps:
Go Admin -> Control panel -> App Manager -> Install -> Select the creativo theme war and by clicking install, it will be uploaded to the server and installed
After seeing the success deploying message, you can find the theme under site template.
Apply the theme
After installing the theme, you are probably wondering how to use and apply it to your actual site.
Here are the steps:
- Go Admin -> Control Panel -> sites and choose the desired site
- In the available theme section select creativo
Using the Site Template
The Site Template has the same pages as the themes Demo Site in Themeray. You can use it as a template for your new Site.
So to do that:
- Go Admin -> Control Panel -> Site -> Add ->Creativo Theme
- Set The Site name and click Save -> Save
And that's you cant see your site with all the theme pages
To See it click Page -> Site page -> View pages (Private/public)
Change the Theme Settings
- Color Schemes
- Display or not, the widgets in the footer
- 3 different settings for the footer widget section (left, right and middle)
- Display or not, the footer
- 1 setting for the footer content
- Display or not, the language section
- 1 setting for the language style
- 1 setting for the menu position (does it scroll or not with the page)
- 1 setting for theme layout (wide or boxed)
- Display or not the social box
- 1 setting for the social bow content.
To modify any of those settings all what you have to do is to go back to the site -> look and feel and you save any modification you make
- Color Schemes: there are nine diffrent colors you can choose the one you like and save it.
- Language section: If you need multi-language for your site, you can set this setting to true
- Menu position: If you want to make the menu section scroll with page all what you need to do is choose sticky-menu in the list of settings.
- Site layout:If you need a boxed layout for your site, just set this setting to true
- Social box: You can easly show or hide the social icons, with changing this setting value.
Use the Webcontent templates
- Go to control panel -> Site Templates select the Creativo Theme ->Content -> Web Content then export all the web content.
After finishing the webcontent exportation, go back to your site -> Content -> Web Content -> then click the setting button -> click export/import
Slect the exported webcontent you just downloaded from creativo theme -> continue -> continue -> import.
And that's it, you can now use the creativo webcontent. In the page you need to display the webcontent:
Add a web content display:
Under the web content display click select web conten
Then choose the any web content you need.
After saving your choice, you can also edit it by clicking the icon edit.
Adding new pages
You may wonder how to create your web site pages, to do that you can follow those steps:
1- Add the name of all the pages you need:
2- Go to your site page and change the layout:
3- Add contents of different pages: